- Preparation of novel tetrahedral Ag3PO4 crystals and the sunlight-responsive photocatalytic properties using graphene oxide as the template;
Yanqing Wang, Bunshi Fugetsu, Ichiro Sakata, Wei Mao, Morinobu Endo Mauricio Terrones and Mildred Dresselhaus,
CARBON, Volume 119, Pages 522-526 (2017).
- Electrochemically reduced water exerts superior reactive oxygen species scavenging activity in HT1080 cells than the equivalent level of hydrogen-dissolved water; Takeki Hamasaki, Gakuro Harada, Noboru Nakamichi, Shigeru Kabayama, Kiichiro Teruya, Bunshi Fugetsu, Wei Gong, Ichiro Sakata, Sanetaka Shirahata, PLOS ONE, Volume: 12 Issue: 2 (2017)
- Nitrogen-doped porous carbon monoliths from polyacrylonitrile (PAN) and carbon nanotubes as electrodes for supercapacitors; Yanqing Wang, Bunshi Fugetsu, Zhipeng Wang, Wei Gong, Ichiro Sakata, Shingo Morimoto, Yoshio Hashimoto, Morinobu Endo, Mildred Dresselhaus & Mauricio Terrones, SCIENTIFI REPORTS, Volume: 7 Article Number: 40259 (2017).
- Periodontal tissue engineering by nano beta-tricalcium phosphate scaffold and ﬁbroblast growth factor-2 in one-wall infrabony defects of dogs; Ogawa K, Miyaji H, Kato A, Kosen Y, Momose T, Yoshida T, Nishida E, Miyata S, Murakami S, Takita H, Fugetsu B, Sugaya T, Kawanami M., JOURNAL OF PERIODONTAL RESEARCH Volume: 51 Issue: 6 Pages: 758-767 (2016).
- Cellulose nanofiber backboned Prussian blue nanoparticles as powerful adsorbents for the selective elimination of radioactive cesium; Adavan Kiliyankil Vipin, Bunshi Fugetsu, Ichiro Sakata, Akira Isogai, Morinobu Endo, Mingda Li & Mildred S. Dresselhaus, SCIENTIFIC REPORTS Volume: 6 Article Number: 37009 (2016).
- Three dimensional porous monoliths from multi-walled carbon nanotubes and polyacrylonitrile; Adavan Kiliyankil Vipin, Bunshi Fugetsu, Ichiro Sakata, Hideki Tanaka, Ling Sun, Shunitz Tanaka, Mauricio Terrones, Morinobu Endo and Mildred Dresselhaus, CARBON, Volume 101, May 2016, Pages 377–381 (2016).
- Removal of Cs+ and Sr2+ from water using MWCNT reinforced Zeolite-A beads; Adavan Kiliyankil Vipin, SunLing and Bunshi Fugetsu, MICROPOROUS AND MESOPOROUS MATERIALS, Volume 224, Pages 84-88 (2016).
- Morphology-controlled fabrication of a three-dimensional mesoporous poly(vinyl alcohol) monolith through the incorporation of graphene oxide; Yanqing Wang. Bunshi Fugetsu. Ichiro Sakata, .Mauricio Terrones, Morinobu Endo and Mildred Dresselhaus, CARBON, Volume 98, Pages 334-342 (2016).
- Electrochemical hydrogen sulfide biosensors; Tailin Xu,a Nikki Scafa,b Li-Ping Xu,*a Shufeng Zhou,c Khalid Abdullah Al-Ghanem,d Shahid Mahboob,d Bunshi Fugetsue and Xueji Zhang*ab , Analyst, 2016,141, 1185-1195 (2016).
- Three-dimensional Nitrogen-Doped Graphene Supported Molybdenum Disulfide Nanoparticles as an Advanced Catalyst for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction; Haifeng Dong, Conghui Liu, Haitao Ye, Linping Hu, Bunshi Fugetsu, Wenhao Dai, Yu Cao, Xueqiang Qi, Huiting Lu & Xueji Zhang, SCIENTIFIC REPORTS 5, Article number: 17542 (2015).
- Friction behavior of network-structured CNT coating on pure titanium plate; Junko Umedaa. Bunshi Fugetsub. Erika Nishidac. HirofumiMiyajic and Katsuyoshi Kondoha, APPLED AURFACE SCIENCE, Volume 357, Part A, Pages 721-727 (2015).
- Tunable Fabrication of Molybdenum Disulfide Quantum Dots for Intracellular MicroRNA Detection and Multiphoton Bioimaging; Wenhao Dai, Haifeng Dong, Bunshi Fugetsu, Yu Cao, Huiting Lu, Xinlei Ma and Xueji Zhang, SMALL Volume: 11 Issue: 33 Pages: 4158-4164 (2015).
- Bone augmentation using a highly porous PLGA/β-TCP scaffold containing fibroblast growth factor-2; T. Yoshida, H. Miyaji, K. Otani, K. Inoue, K. Nakane, H. Nishimura, A. Ibara, A. Shimada, K. Ogawa, E. Nishida, T. Sugaya, L. Sun, B. Fugetsu and M. Kawanami, JOURNAL OF PERIODONTAL RESEARCH Volume: 50 Issue: 2 Pages: 265-273(2015).
- DNA/Ag Nanoparticles as Antibacterial Agents against Gram-Negative Bacteria; Tomomi Takeshima, Yuya Tada , Norihito Sakaguchi , Fumio Watari and Bunshi Fugetsu, NANOMATERIALS, 5(1), 284-297 (2015).
- Mono-dispersed ultra-long single-walled carbon nanotubes as enabling components in transparent and electrically conductive thin films; Yanqing Wang and Bunshi Fugetsu, CARBON Volume: 82 Pages: 152-160 (2015).
- Sodium cobalt hexacyanoferrate encapsulated in alginate vesicle with CNT for both cesium and strontium removal; Adavan Kiliyankil Vipin, Sun Ling and BunshiFugetsu, CARBOHYDRATE POLYMERS Volume: 111 Pages: 477-484 (2014).
- Potential Impact of Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Exposure to the Seedling Stage of Selected Plant Species; Parvin Begum , Refi Ikhtiari and Bunshi Fugetsu, NANOMATERIALS 2014, 4(2), 203-221 (2014).
- Microstructural and mechanical behavior of multi-walled carbon nanotubes reinforced Al–Mg–Si alloy composites in aging treatment; Katsuyoshi Kondoha. Hiroyuki Fukuda, Junko Umedaa, Hisashi Imaia and Bunshi Fugetsu, CARBON Volume: 72 Pages: 15-21 (2014).
- Graphene oxide captured for green use: Influence on the structures of calcium alginate and macroporous alginic beads and their application to aqueous removal of acridine orange; Ling Sun and Bunshi Fugetsu, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING JOURNAL Volume: 240 Pages: 565-573 (2014).
- Microstructural and Electrical Properties of Copper–Titanium Alloy Dispersed with Carbon Nanotubes via Powder Metallurgy Process; Hisashi Imai, Katsuyoshi Kondoh, Shufeng Li, Junko Umeda, Bunshi Fugetsu and Makoto Takahashi, MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS Volume: 55 Issue: 3 Pages: 522-527 (2014).
- Comparative study of bioactivity of collagen scaffolds coated with graphene oxide and reduced graphene oxide; Kanayama I, Miyaji H, Takita H, Nishida E, Tsuji M, Fugetsu B, Sun L, Inoue K, Ibara A, Akasaka T, Sugaya T, Kawanami M, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NANOMEDICINE Volume: 9 Pages: 3363-3373 (2014).
- Salmon milt DNA as a template for the mass production of Ag nanoparticles; Tomomi Takeshima, Ling Sun, Yanqing Wang, Yoshihisa Yamada, Norio Nishi, Tetsu Yonezawa and Bunshi Fugetsu, POLYMER JOURNAL, 46, 36–41 (2014).